Automatic opening of heavy weight linear telescopic sliding doors in excess of 400kg.
Where the entrance opening needs to be as wide as possible but the required doors are heavier or taller than average, a more robust telescopic door system may be required. The RECORD TSA 22 provides optimum power via its heavier duty operating arm. The drive operator housing on the TSA 22 is available at a height of 200 mm. As with the standard telescopic sliding door the RECORD TSA 22 takes up about 30 % less space than the traditional sliding door thanks to their narrower leaves, and yet can also cover large opening widths of up to 4,000 mm.
The maximum door weights range from 2 x 170 kg for single, and 4 x 130 kg at 100% duty rating for telescopic sliding doors on both sides. As to be expected the TSA 22 fulfils AS500-2007 compliance standards.
The heavier duty drive of the TSA 22 does not mean a noisier performance. The quietness and smoothness of its operation are impressive and perhaps the most striking feature of RECORD automatic doors.
Our combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to an exceptionally quiet running door. This precision engineering can also be seen in the harmonious sequence of door leaf movements.
- Swiss Made Quality and reliability
- NATA tested and approved to 1 million cycles at maximum door weights
- World renowned for its whisper quiet operation and sleek profile height of only 200mm.
- The drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- Failsafe electric motor brake locking with battery backup
- self-monitoring system with diagnostics
- low noise, long life, replaceable track system
- matching profiles for standard and telescopic units
- C. (direct current) brush-less motor with monitoring electronics, inbuilt multi-point electronic locking, generator brake and integrated, beveled worm drive gearbox, in metal casing
- A fully computerised 32-Bit processor incorporates BMS feedback, multiple programmable inputs, solid state switching of motor/gearbox and full memory backup of all settings in case of power failure.
- Anti-shock dynamic braking, to provide smooth and effective braking, automatically set during calibration to suit size and weight of door leaf/s.
- Safety reverse/stop with delay, in case of obstruction during either opening or closing cycle. Low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Infinitely adjustable speed control, to 700mm per second in opening and closing cycle.
- Adjustable hold open time, (variable in both summer and winter modes) to suit site requirement for time door is held open between open and close cycles
- Integrated selection for security, fire or smoke alarm interfacing and lock/door monitoring
- LED mode switch, with customer simple programming options, including standard settings for; Manual, Auto, reduced width, hold open, exit only or locking operation. A customer handbook is provided
- Inverter failsafe with Dual battery back-up for continuous operation in a power failure and in compliance with the BCA D2.19 and AS 5007-2007
- Track wheels that will last in excess of 10 years
- modular construction enables the construction of a wide range of door models and applications
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and Australian Standards
- system learning capacity reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction
General Technical Specification
Width of passage 1200 – 4000 mm
Total height 200 mm
Door leaf weight 2 x 170kg 4 x 130 kg
Power supply voltage 100 – 240 V AC 100 – 240 V AC
Rated power 120W
Consumption in standby mode 25 W
Without side piece (depth x height) 225 x 200 mm
Ambient temperature –15 °C to +50 °C
Humidity range up to 85% rel. humidity, non-condensing