When making the important decision to invest in a new commercial automatic door, it’s also important to ensure your investment is protected by a dedicated preventative automatic door maintenance agreement, along with reactive servicing support, throughout the lifetime of the product.
The Importance of Planned, Preventative Maintenance
Maintaining your commercial automatic door entrance systems regularly is important for several reasons:
- Compliance with BCA, OHS and relevant standards
- User safety is optimised, and risk/liability minimised
- Optimises equipment lifespan and minimises major repair costs
- Maximise building security with efficient door operation and locking
- Scheduled maintenance to automatic powered doors is also a requirement of the Australia Standard AS:5007-2007 ‘Powered doors for pedestrian access and egress’
Go Doors Select Automated Door Service Agreements
Go Doors realises that not all buildings and customers are alike. This is why we offer a wide range of automatic door repair, service and maintenance systems to suit our clients’ needs, from maintenance service by request, to our tailored pro-active range of auto door Select Maintenance Service Agreements.
In accordance with AS5007 and for greater product life cycle durability, we recommend that this preventative maintenance and service safety check is carried out at four-monthly intervals.
Why Choose Go Door for your schedule maintenance requirements?
- Scheduled, hassle-free auto door maintenance servicing, which is aligned with AS:5007-2007 and BCA standards.
- Prompt and efficient response to all service inquiries 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year with our emergency automatic door repair service.
- Our rates are highly competitive with no hidden costs. Each service is fixed price, so you know what to expect.
- We have over 100 years of combined industry-leading expertise in maintaining all brands of equipment including RECORD, Rubek, Besam, Gilgen, Assa Abloy, FAAC, CENTSYS, BFT, Ditec, and BWN.
- We carry out a full service and maintenance of your automatic door entry including all required adjustments and lubricants and supply a comprehensive condition report accompanied by any recommendations to keep your automatic door running at its optimum safety and performance level.
- Customers on Select Maintenance Service Agreements are entitled to a discount on all automatic door motors, parts and labour provided throughout the term of your tailored agreement, including emergency automatic door repairs and after-hours call-outs.
- We carry a huge range of new and second-hand stock here locally in Western Australia and have a large fleet of fully stocked service vans, which means we can repair operators in the first instance with minimal wait times on auto door parts.
- Where operators are found to have performed past their life cycle, we can offer performance upgrade packages to the existing operators including full parts and labour warranties.
Go Doors has thousands of happy and loyal customers throughout Perth and Western Australia that have chosen our Select Maintenance Service Agreements to maintain their automatic sliding doors, swing doors, revolving doors, gates and roller doors. These customers range from major hospitals, shopping centres, local councils and commercial high-rises with hundreds of auto doors, to local strata complexes with single automatic doors and gates.
Furthermore, our experienced and qualified technicians are available for emergencies 24/7. Please call our main telephone number (08) 9419 3373 for prompt service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is automatic door maintenance required in Perth?
Regular automatic door maintenance is a requirement of the Australian Standard AS:5007-2007 ‘Powered doors for pedestrian access and egress’. To ensure compliances with BCA, OHS and relevant standards, all commercial properties should ensure scheduled maintenance is completed on all automatic doors within their premises.
How often should automatic doors be serviced?
Go Doors recommend four-monthly automatic door maintenance intervals, in compliance with AS:5007-2007. For commercial premises that experience high foot traffic or periods of increased use, we recommend routine door servicing be carried out at a more regular interval.
Why should my automatic doors be routinely serviced?
As a requirement of AS:5007-2007, automatic door maintenance is required. To ensure a hassle-free and scheduled service, Go Doors provide automated door service agreements to local Perth businesses. Routine servicing of your automatic doors can also help to prevent downtime, ensure optimal performance, and reduce the chance of costly repairs from major faults.