The DFA 127 FIRE is approved for use as a smoke and fire protection door.
In case of fire, a signal from the smoke and heat detector or fire alarm system triggers an additional controller to close the door immediately, with spring tension.
With the integrated, mechanical sequential controller two-leaf doors can also be used as fire protection barrier doors. The DFA 127 FIRE utilises the DFA 127 universal drive system for the automation of swing doors which is characterized by sophisticated technology, compact design and RECORD’s legendary smoothness of operation.
The DFA 127 FIRE can operate doors in sizes 50kg to 350kg. The different spring forces can be quickly and precisely adjusted on the spot using the special adjustment screw. This model also provides many other sophisticated features, allowing pre-defined door types to be quickly and easily adapted to local and country-specific circumstances.
Safety is also additionally increased by the use of a redundant force limitation option which comes into operation should power to the main operator be lost.
In addition, the operator can be programmed to stop and retract upon encountering an object in the entrance, which makes an ideal automatic swing door operator where elderly or physically impaired patrons utilise the doorway.
- compliant with Australian Fire Standards, approved worldwide
- automatic closure triggered by heat and smoke alarm
- approved as a hold-open system for fire protection barriers
- compact design thanks to built-in fire protection components
- easy to use control switch BDE-E
- door system can be connected to existing on-site fire control
- own additional control to connect smoke and heat detector ports
- can be used with various fire protection profile systems
- double swing doors with or without master /slave operation
- power saving mode: adjustable opening of one or both door panels (stretcher opening)
- integrated sequential closing control for double-leaf fire door applications
- interlock function for two single doors installed consecutively
- direction-oriented opening for oncoming traffic in corridors
- opening or closing without current
General Technical Specification
Power supply voltage 230 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
Rated power 67 W
Consumption in standby mode 13 W
Length 600 mm
Height 85 / 108 mm
Depth 124 / 126 mm
Opening angle 70° – 115°
Open time 0 – 60 s
Opening speed 3 – 20 s
Closing speed 5 – 20 s
Ambient temperature –15 °C to +50 °C
Humidity range up to 85 % rel. humidity, non-condensing
Type of protection IP20