The DFA 127 Inverse enables doors to open securely and reliably, even without a power supply.
Its versatility means it is perfect for providing an automatic swing door opening in a wide range of environments, from busy shopping malls to residential entrances and healthcare facilities. It is compact and reliable with microprocessor technology allowing many additional programmed functions.
When the door drive motor operates to close the door, it simultaneously tensions a spring integrated in the drive housing. The shutting movement uses energy stored in the spring, which, depending on requirements, is also motor-assisted.
Even without automatic door motor assistance, thanks to ingenious mechanics, optimum power deployment is achieved in the entire door swing area which is necessary to move the door reliably to its end position against, for example, draft resistance.
- Swiss made quality and reliability.
- Fully compliant technology, approved worldwide.
- Approved as a hold-open system for fire protection barriers.
- Can be used with various fire-protection profile systems.
- Features gerontology technology for barrier-free access.
- The opening stop is integrated into the door drive system (no hazard for pedestrians to stumble over).
- No emergency power supply required to open the door.
- The electromagnetic parking brake means additional electrical opening devices on interior doors can be dispensed with.
- Easy to use control switch (BDE-E).
- Double swing doors with or without master /slave operation.
- Power saving mode: adjustable opening of one or both door panels (stretcher opening).
- Integrated sequential closing control for double-leaf fire door applications.
- Interlock function for two single doors installed consecutively.
- Direction-oriented opening for oncoming traffic in corridors.
- Opening or closing without current.
General Technical Specification
- Power supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated power: 67 W
- Consumption in standby mode: 13 W
- Length: 600 mm
- Height: 85 / 108 mm
- Depth: 124 / 126 mm
- Opening angle: 70° – 115°
- Opening speed: 3 – 20 s
- Closing speed: 5 – 20 s
- Ambient temperature: –15 °C to +50 °C
- Humidity range: Up to 85 % rel. humidity, non-condensing
- Type of protection: IP20