Where an opening need to be as wide as possible, RECORD‘s two or four leaf telescopic sliding doors provide an impressive alternative to sliding doors.
In comparison with the traditional sliding door, they take up about 30 % less space thanks to their narrower leaves, and yet can cover especially large opening widths of up to 4,000 mm.
The maximum door weights range from 2 x 130 kg for single, and 4 x 90 kg at 100% duty rating for telescopic sliding doors on both sides. These telescopic doors use the same robust and extremely reliable RECORD system 20 which AS5007-2007 Standards.
As with other RECORD automatic doors, the RECORD TSA20 is striking quiet in operation. RECORD‘s combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to its almost silent operation. This precision engineering can also be seen in the harmonious sequence of door leaf movements.
- Swiss Made Quality and reliability
- NATA tested and approved to 1 million cycles at maximum door weights
- World renowned for its whisper quiet operation and sleek profile height of only 108mm (LP) or 150mm.
- The drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- Failsafe electric motor brake locking with battery backup
- self-monitoring system with diagnostics
- low noise, long life, replaceable track system
- matching profiles for standard and telescopic units
- C. (direct current) brush-less motor with monitoring electronics, inbuilt multi-point electronic locking, generator brake and integrated, beveled worm drive gearbox, in metal casing
- A fully computerised 32-Bit processor incorporates BMS feedback, multiple programmable inputs, solid state switching of motor/gearbox and full memory backup of all settings in case of power failure.
- Anti-shock dynamic braking, to provide smooth and effective braking, automatically set during calibration to suit size and weight of door leaf/s.
- Safety reverse/stop with delay, in case of obstruction during either opening or closing cycle. Low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Infinitely adjustable speed control, to 700mm per second in opening and closing cycle.
- Adjustable hold open time, (variable in both summer and winter modes) to suit site requirement for time door is held open between open and close cycles
- Integrated selection for security, fire or smoke alarm interfacing and lock/door monitoring
- LED mode switch, with customer simple programming options, including standard settings for; Manual, Auto, reduced width, hold open, exit only or locking operation. A customer handbook is provided
- Inverter failsafe with Dual battery back-up for continuous operation in a power failure and in compliance with the BCA D2.19 and AS 5007-2007
- Track wheels that will last in excess of 10 years
- modular construction enables the construction of a wide range of door models and applications
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and Australian Standards
- system learning capacity reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction
General Technical Specification
Width of passage 800 – 4000 mm
Height of passage 4000 mm
Total height 108/150/200 mm
Door leaf weight 2 x 90 kg 4 x 80 kg
Door leaf weight DUO/RED 2 x 130 kg 4 x 90 kg
Power supply voltage 100 – 240 V AC 100 – 240 V AC
Rated power 90 W
Consumption in standby mode 25 W
Without side piece (depth x height) 108 / 150 x 200 mm
Door movement 1.0 s / 0.7
Ambient temperature –15 °C to +50 °C
Humidity range up to 85% rel. humidity, non-condensing
Type of protection IP 20