Installing an automatic boom gate is a secure and effective way to manage and control the flow of vehicle traffic coming in and leaving your business premises. Go Doors can install a range of automatic boom gates in commercial and industrial properties throughout Western Australia.
Whether you are looking to improve traffic flow, control access or increase security, it’s important to consider the different types of entrances at your business. To get the most out of your investment, there are a few points to consider.
When you choose Go Doors, you can be assured you are receiving one of the best automatic electric gates on the market. Our team prides itself on providing our customers with quality service, premium gate motors and honest advice, helping businesses throughout Perth and Western Australia. Following installation, our experienced technicians are on hand to assist with gate servicing and maintenance and 24/7 gate repairs to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Benefits of Installing Automatic Boom Gates
Improving the access to your place of business provides a range of benefits for clients, customers, employees and people with a disability. With a range of auto gates to suit any application (such as single lane, dual lane, Master & Slave and articulated gate arm), Go Doors will help you find the right automated boom gate operator for your business premises.
Some of the primary benefits include:
- Access and traffic control – car park boom gates are a great way to manage the flow of vehicles into a car park or business premises, especially in busy areas with limited parking spaces such as shopping centres and hospitals. They are also an ideal solution to protect your business assets, helping reduce the chances of trespassing and theft, or control vehicle access to restricted areas by acting as automatic security barriers.
- Security – for commercial properties barrier gates offer an added level of security to your premises. As automatic boom gates can operate through different technologies such as remotes and sensors, you maintain control of who has access to your business. Unwanted vehicles can be kept out, reducing the risk of damage and break-ins helping to keep your business safe and secure.
- Space efficient and versatile – our high-quality boom gates are ideal when space is at a premium. A boom gate uses a gate arm or barrier which lifts vertically to allow vehicles to pass through, meaning they require minimal space compared to sliding gates and swing gates. This means they are an ideal option for almost any sized area, such as narrow driveways or buildings with height restrictions like car parks. Our technicians can help you choose the best option from a range of styles and access control solutions, such as loop detectors for vehicle entrance and exit activation.
- Low maintenance gates – our automatic gate solutions are designed and built for durability and reliability in heavy-duty operation, offering the best value for commercial businesses. Boom gates are a cost-effective solution and having your gate installed is easy with Go Doors. Following installation, our dedicated automatic gate maintenance division is available 24/7 to keep your security gates running efficiently, keeping employees, clients and your premises safe.
Automatic Boom Gate Applications
Automatic boom gates are extremely versatile and can be configured to suit a range of different entry points, providing a secure and effective way to manage vehicle access. Our experienced team of technician are able to provide gate installations for commercial properties and businesses across Western Australia, including:
- Car parks and garages
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Office buildings
- Shopping centres
- Entertainment and sporting venues
- Apartment and strata complexes
Contact our team today to discuss our range of automated gate access solutions. The Go Doors team will assess your entry points and recommend an automated boom gate configuration to suit your requirements.
Installation of Automatic Boom Gate Operators
The most recognisable use is in multi-level parking structures, with vehicles passing through car park boom gates to enter and exit. They may also be installed as safety checkpoints or to prevent vehicle access to restricted areas.
As boom gates are a simple, effective barrier consisting of an articulated arm, or bar, that automatically lowers to block access. Automatic boom gates are attached to an automatic gate opener, which will raise the arm vertically to allow traffic to pass underneath.
The type of sensor activation you choose will depend on the property, the purpose it’s used for and the location. Vehicle Loop detectors are best suited for boom gates, as they can detect the presence of metal in vehicles and trigger the gate to open. This method of access control is commonly used to track car park occupancy or for access gates.
If security is your priority, sensor activation is likely a better option for your business. Keypads and security card sensors can be installed to control your boom gate – our team will be able to discuss this with you during your consultation.
Due to their proven reliability and durability, we recommend the installation and upgrade of automatic boom gate systems using quality components from our trusted supply partners FAAC, Centsys, Magnetic and Ditec.
Go Doors offers a comprehensive range of boom gate styles and access configurations, to suit your business:
- Single lane type boom gates
- Double lane, dual boom gate configurations
- Master & Slave type configurations
- Articulated arm or jackknife style boom gates
- Boom gates for industrial applications up to 10m in length
Regardless of the application, our experienced staff can help you choose the right product for your business. With over 100 years of combined experience, we have a long history of improving access to local businesses across Western Australia.
Make Go Doors Your Choice for Automatic Boom Gate Installation
Installing automatic boom gates at your Perth business is made easy by Go Doors.
For more information, contact our team to book a consultation today. Our experienced gate technicians will assess your property and recommend the right access solution for your property’s traffic management needs.