When making the important decision to invest in any new automatic door, gate or roller door solution, it’s also important to ensure your investment is protected by a dedicated preventative maintenance agreement, along with reactive servicing support, throughout the lifetime of the product.
The Importance of Planned, Preventative Maintenance
Maintaining your automatic entrance systems on a regular basis is important for a number of reasons:
- Compliance with BCA, OHS and relevant standards
- User safety is optimised, and risk / liability minimised
- Optimises equipment lifespan and minimises major repair costs
- Maximise building security with efficient door operation and locking
- Scheduled maintenance to automatic powered doors is also a requirement of the Australia Standard AS:5007 ‘Powered doors for pedestrian access and egress’
Go Doors Select Service Agreements
Go Doors realises that not all buildings and customers are alike. This is why we offer a wide range of auto door service and maintenance systems to suit our customers’ needs, from maintenance service by request, to our tailored pro-active range of auto door Select Maintenance Service Agreements.
In accordance with AS5007 and for greater product life cycle durability, we recommend that this preventative maintenance and service safety check is carried out at four monthly intervals.
Why Choose Go Door for your schedule maintenance requirements?
- Scheduled, hassle free maintenance servicing, which is aligned with AS:5007-2007 and BCA standards.
- Prompt and efficient response to all service inquiries 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
- Our rates are highly competitive with no hidden costs. Each service is fixed price, so you know what to expect.
- We have over 100 years of combined industry leading expertise in maintaining all brands of equipment including RECORD, Dorma Kaba, Rubek, Besam, Gilgen, Assa Abloy, FAAC, CENTSYS, BFT, Ditec, and BWN.
- We carry out a full service of the automatic entry including all required adjustments and lubricants, and supply a comprehensive condition report accompanied by any recommendations to keep your door running at its optimum safety and performance level.
- Customers on Select Maintenance Service Agreements are entitled to a discount on all parts and labour provided throughout the term of your tailored agreement, including emergency repairs and after hours call outs.
- We carry a huge range of new and second-hand stock here locally in Western Australia, and have a large fleet of fully stocked service vans, which means we can repair operators in the first instance with minimal wait times on parts.
- Where operators are found to have performed past their life cycle, we can offer performance upgrade packages to the existing operators including full parts and labour warranties.
Go Doors has thousands of happy and loyal customers through Perth and Western Australia that have chosen our Select Maintenance Service Agreements to maintain their automatic doors, gates and roller doors. These customers range from major hospitals, shopping centres, local councils and commercial high-rises with hundreds of auto doors, to local strata complexes with single automatic doors and gates.
Furthermore, our experienced and qualified technicians are available for emergencies 24/7. Please call our main telephone number (08) 9419 3373 for prompt service.